Current Favorites this time around! Let me explain each one :
• Milk Frother: I worked as a barista for 7ish years so I love coffee and tea. I also know how I love my coffee. I'm not super particular but I do prefer my milk frothed because it adds more texture and body to the coffee.. yum! So Danny bought me this one when they discontinued my favorite creamer and I was devastated. He said, why don't we just get a milk frother , that's all you really want right? yep.
• Scrabble: So when Danny and I met, I was in college studying English and he was studying Mechanical Engineering. He LOVES scrabble and he asked me to play him and he beat me. We're talking big time high score. I was FURIOUS. I was mad because I was the English major but apparently sucked at this words game. Anyways, he wins ALL THE TIME. Last night, I beat him!!
• Ink + Inktober: This is my first time using ink and all I have to say is I love it. I'm starting to use it more outside of inktober illustrations! Also I love inktober! It's fun! I hope I can continue to stay on track :)
• ALVVAYS: love them. It's definitely been a favorite of mine for a while but right now I'm super addicted to them. Story time: Last year I got married on Oct. 29th and when I was in the bride room hanging with my girls I was playing music to feel less nervous. When everyone had to leave the room and leave me alone until it was time for me to walk down the aisle, I was sitting there nervous and then Alvvays "Marry me Archie" started playing and now that song reminds me of that moment and I love it.
• Smitten on Paper: This store is flipping amazing. I seriously think about it every day. I know I'll be back this week....even though I really shouldn't but it's so close to my house!
• Princeton Art Brush Co. : I bought this at Smitten on Paper! I love this brand for brushes it's my favorite because the brush heads stay together!
That's it for now! See you in two weeks for the next current favorites :)